Conversational Commerce and Chatbots
Conversational commerce or trade is a system of direct communication between a brand or business and its customers, through instant digital messages that are shared on platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, Viber or Alexa de Amazon, and that incorporate the ability to make purchases online.
The term was first used by Chris Messina, and in just a few years has become a fundamental strategy for increasing sales and customer loyalty in ecommerce.
Some figures on the use of typical conversational commerce media in the last year:
- 83% of users contact businesses to find out more about their products or services.
- 76% of buyers write or talk to businesses to get support with their purchases.
- 75% get in touch at some point to make a purchase.
- Up to 44% of consumers have used chatbots, and almost 50% of them are open to buying items during their interaction with the chatbot.
- 80% of businesses say they already use or plan to use chatbots as a contact service for customers.
What We do
- Provide you with a chat service for well know chat applications such as Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Telegram, Web chat etc.
- Integrate Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence Systems on the Chat
- Configure and setup the Chat workflow / intents as required
- Integrate into Ecommerce and Payment Systems as required